High End Technical IT Knowledge and Extra Support When You Need It
As a larger company your in-house IT department are concerned with the day-to-day operational issues and may be fire-fighting problems as they occur. They don’t have the time to explore the latest advances in technology that could make your business much more productive.
That’s where Cygnit Support Services can help.
The services we offer include:
- Cutting edge knowledge and expertise – we deliberately test new technology to breaking point so we know where the weaknesses are and how far it can be pushed
- Holiday and sickness cover when members of your own team are unavailable
- Disaster recovery planning and off-site data storage options
- On call support and problem solving when your team can’t solve an issue
- Project management and advice for complex IT issues such as transitioning to new systems
- Assistance with office relocation including cabling and equipment installation
Call us today for a no-obligation conversation to discover how we can support your business and your IT systems – 03333 444 118.
Find out more about our full range of services:
Stay in touch for IT hints and tips to help you with all your IT systems
Please enter your details into the form below to join our mailing list. We’ll only send you information we think will be of interest, you can unsubscribe at any time, and we promise never to share your contact details with anyone else.
“Cygnit have provided excellent support”
Finnish Fibreboard (UK) Ltd have dealt with Cygnit since 2001, when they were recommended to supply and commission the network system for our new offices.
The initial setup was completed efficiently and well in advance to our offices opening, meaning staff could leave one desk on a Friday night and sit at their new one Monday morning with all aspects of computing up and running smoothly, this included a special networking programme from Finland.
All Software and hardware, including printers, faxes etc have been supplied by Cygnit.
They have also provided us with excellent support regarding maintenance, both on site and remotely. Their recommendations for improvements to our systems over the intervening years has always been in the interest of our company.
I can confidently recommend Cygnit as a solid and reliable supplier, and experts in their field.
Ann English, Finnish Fibreboard (UK) Ltd